Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is termed as a lifetime dream for a devotee. Who looks forward to Enlightenment or Nirvana from the spiritual abode of Lord Shiva. Every year, thousands of devotees head towards the residency of Almighty Lord Shiva to seek his blessings and to attain eternal peace of mind, away from the chaotic world of life. So it is important to know:-- How To Prepare For Kailash Mansarovar Yatra? Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is one of the most arduous yatras that recalls several people from different regions of the country. The Yatra takes place for a certain fixed period of the year that recalls some initial preparation aptitude that needs to be followed by the pilgrims. Yatris preparing for the journey must comply with some advanced preparations countering health issues that may get affected during the tough journey of Mansarovar Yatra. Over the health concern, Yatris must prepare with the following things in advance before taking on the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
Preparation For Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
- • Daily few minutes exercise schedule must be followed to avoid any issues while taking the journey. It includes running, walking, biking, swimming, etc.
- • You must carry on with the training with weights, bands, and backpack or gym machines to improve overall strength. It is also a need to do trekking over the mountain. By developing strength in shoulders and upper back will help you in tireless trekking.
- • You must prepare well in advance how to carry weight on hike-steep outdoor trails. For this, you can practice with water bottles in your backpack much before trekking.
- • You must make initial preparations for your safe and sound trip at least 6 months prior to the trip, if possible.
- • Get your blood sugar and Cholesterol level checked before beginning the trip.
- • If you are a patient with Asthma or high blood pressure, you must avoid such a risky tour.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is a sacred pilgrimage that involves some harsh conditions that are quite unpredictable. Once you had made the choice, think once again of the extremities and prepare yourself enough to bear the risky attitude of Mother Nature.