Kailash Mansarovar, a journey that is believed to wash all your sins and enthrals you with the shinning and purified light of the sacred shrine of Mt. Kailash. The location of Kailash Mansarovar is located in the picturesque landscape of Tibet (An autonomous region of China) that is renowned as the most sacred pilgrimage for the people of India, especially the Hindus, the Buddhist and the Jains.
The yatra to Kailash Mansarovar accommodates the great combination of Mt. Kailash that is considered as the site of immortal power commemorated as the abode of Lord Shiva, who is recalled as the entity of divinity in physical form and Mansarovar Lake which is the marvelous combination of four famous rivers, the Indus, the Sultej, the Brahmaputra and the Karnali. The lake is renowned as being the sole source of enlightenment and consciousness that wipes out all the sins of the devotee (one who take holy dip in the lake) and brings in purity and sense of harmony in his life.
Best time to visit Kailash Mansarovar
The weather of the place is the most important aspect that affects the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra hailed by the pilgrims. Between May and October, the temperature of the place seems to be stable that allows clear visibility of the place. Thus, the best time to enjoy Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2017 is between mid of May to mid of October, wherein temperature remains cool during the day and night remains below freezing point.
The Yatra to Kailash Mansarovar is considered incomplete by the followers without the completion of Kora or Parikrama of the Mt. Kailash. It is believed that taking the Parikrama is a holy ritual that aids in bringing in good fortune and sense of salvation to the worshipper and his family. Also, people believed that taking the Parikrama set them free from the cycle of death and birth and let them attain nirvana from all their sins.
Temperature and Weather : (Tibet Average Climate in Month)
May: 5-18 ºC Day Time / -1-10ºC Night Time.
June: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 1-11ºC Night Time
.July: 10-22 ºC Day Time / 2-12ºC Night Time
.Aug: 8-22 ºC Day Time / 0-11ºC Night Time.
Sep: 7 – 19 ºC Day Time / 0-10ºC Night Time
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2017 is termed as a lifetime dream for a devotee who look forward for Enlightenment or Nirvana from the spiritual abode of the Lord Shiva. Every year, thousands of devotees head towards residency of Almighty Lord Shiva to seek his blessings and to attain eternal peace of mind, away from the chaotic world of life.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is one of the most arduous treks that recall several people from different regions of the country. The Yatra takes place for a certain fixed period of the year that recalls for some initial preparation aptitude that needs to be followed by the pilgrims. Yatris preparing for the journey must comply with some advance preparations countering health issues that may get affected during the tough journey of Mansarovar Yatra.
Over the health concern, Yatris must prepare with the following things in advance before taking on the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
- • Daily few minutes exercise schedule must be followed to avoid any issues while taking the journey. It includes running, walking, biking, swimming, etc.
- • You must carry on with the training with weights, bands, and backpack or gym machines to improve overall strength needed to do trekking over the mountain. By developing strength in shoulders and upper back will help you in tireless trekking.
- • You must prepare well in advance how to carry weight on hike-steep outdoor trails. For this, you can practice with water bottles in your backpack much before the trekking.
- • You must make initial preparations for your safe and sound trip at least 6 months prior to the trip, if possible.
- • Get your blood sugar and Cholesterol level checked before beginning the trip.
- • If you are a patient of Asthma or high blood pressure, you must avoid such risky tour.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is a sacred pilgrimage that involves some harsh conditions that are quite unpredictable. Once you had made the choice, think once again of the extremities and prepare yourself enough to bear the risky attitude of Mother Nature.
Are you planning to begin a journey to one of the sacred shrine of the country “Kailash Mansarovar” that is defined as the ancient pilgrimage for the Hindus, the Buddhists and the Jains? Are you ready enough to fill your senses with the immense natural power and divinity of the sacred place?
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is known for its religious value, ultimate journey to attain nirvana or peace of mind with the collaborative significance towards our country’s cultural and physical beauty with the accommodated version of a thrilling camp experience. Every year, thousands of people move forward to explore the dignity and divinity of the abode of Lord Shiva that embodies the religious importance along with mystical values of the place.
If you are from those thousands of pilgrims who are planning to make your Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2017, a memorable one, then you must keep an eye on some important tips that will let you be on the achiever’s side. Let’s have a look at the tips:
- • During the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra, avoid wearing thick clothes. Instead wear thin clothes and keep a wind cheater, if possible.
- • The more you practice with your trekking shoes before yatra, the more you feel comforted during the yatra.
- • Always wear two types of socks: cotton and woolen. It will prevent your foot from being caught with the extreme cold.
- • Always try to keep your feet dry to avoid facing severe situation of blisters.
- • During the mansarovar yatra, you will need a lot of energy. So, don’t forget to take water and fluids in good amount.
- • Save your skin from sunburn by applying sunscreen or calamine lotion.
- • Don’t forget to carry your sunglasses to avoid snow blindness.
- • Stay together in a group to keep you warm and away from any sort of dangers.
- • If faced any cuts or blisters, treat them properly without making the condition severe.
The above tips will definitely let you achieve a sigh relief during the complete journey to Kailash Mansarovar. Have a safe and happy journey ahead!