Planning for Kaialsh is one of the most auspicious things in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and for all devotees of Lord Shiva. This holy place must be visited for at least once in a lifetime. Before deciding to have the auspicious Kailash journey, you must know about precautionary measures that must be taken before, during, and after the journey.
So here, I have mentioned some important points that you must remember before going to Kailash Yatra.
1. No medical certificate is required by the govt authorities though, but you should be physically fit to do this journey, and you must consult a doctor once before planning this.
2. Doing Kailash Yatra in a better way is all about how good you can walk on foot, and so if you are not so habituated of walking on foot, you are recommended to do some physical practices like daily Morning and evening walk of around 4 -5 KM, some basic Yogas, and Pranayams like Bghastrika,Anulom Vilom, Kapal-Bharti and so on. Doing such practices enhance your body efficiency to work better under the worst conditions, and so you may not have any problem when doing the travel.
3. Also, you should carry some basic things with you if you are planning to have the Kailash Mansarover Yatra. These things are:-
- Personal medical kit
- Diamox tablet (for high altitude)
- Sunglasses for protecting your eyes from UV, which is especially strong in high altitudes.
- Sunblock or sunscreen lotion.
- Wet tissues for wiping off the dust.
4. For more comfortably, you must plan your travel with the help of the best online tourism guide because they take care of all your needs that you may need when going to this yatra. When it comes to choosing the best online travel guide, none other than Global Connect Hospitality may provide you the better services in tourism, and make your journey more comfortable and cheerful.
Doing the Yatra by adopting all the above-mentioned suggestions, will make your journey trouble-free, enjoy full, and you may feel the true purification of your soul.