Kailash Mansarovar "The home of Lord Shiva" is such a place where every real Hindus want to visit, and therefore the best Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Booking is required. But, before you go for the booking, you must know some basic requirements. If you are unable to fulfil those, please don't go for the booking, otherwise, you may be end-up wasting your time and money both. Also, you will see the comparison between the government Kailash Tour Package and the Private companies Kailash Tour Packages, and what care you should take when booking.
Some Basic Requirements for Kailash Yatra Booking.
- You must be between 18 to 70 years of age.
- You should not have medical problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, heart disease, epilepsy, etc. Also, you need to carry the proof for the same.
- If you are suffering from the height-phobia, please don't go for the booking.
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) must not be more than 27. The formula to calculate to Body Mass Index (BMI) is BMI= Your body weight/ (Your height in Meter) ²
- You should not be suffering from any major Contagious diseases.
- You must have a valid Passport valid for the next 6 months from the date of the journey.
Kailash Tour package through Gov. Vs Kailash Tour Package through Private companies.
- Booking the Mansarovar tour through the government may not guarantee you the visit. It's because of the process of selection which is "Lottery System". But, if you book the Kailash Mansarovar tour through the private companies, you will not face any such hurdle.
- If booking the tour package through the government, it may take you around 26 days to complete the tour. Also, you may need to do a lot of walking. But, if you book through the Private companies, the complete tour ma hardly takes 8 to 10 days with very little walking.
- The quality of shelter and food that are provided under the government plan are generally very poor. But, if booking through the private companies, they provide you the high standard food and shelter.
- The amount you paid to the government is strictly non-refundable under all conditions. But, the book the Mansarovar Yatra Package through the private companies, you are eligible to get some part your payment under some unforeseen circumstance.
Since there are so many fraud companies too, therefore before purchasing the Kailash package, you must check to the authenticity of the company.
How to check the authenticity of the Travel company?
- Companies must have a good, well maintained, and premium website. You should not trust those having not any online presence, or having the free website.
- Search for the company’s reputation on Google by simply typing "Company Name Fraud" or "Company Name Scam". If you find a lot of complains, and not any satisfactory reply from the company there, please don't trust the company.
- The company should be registered, so ask for the registration number, and check the same. Also, the company may be paying the tax, so ask for the taxation number, and check the same.
I hope that the post may be informative, and you may like it for sure.