Are you planning to begin a journey to one of the sacred shrine of the country “Kailash Mansarovar” that is defined as the ancient pilgrimage for the Hindus, the Buddhists and the Jains? Are you ready enough to fill your senses with the immense natural power and divinity of the sacred place? Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is known for its religious value, ultimate journey to attain nirvana or peace of mind with the collaborative significance towards our country’s cultural and physical beauty with the accommodated version of a thrilling camp experience. Every year, thousands of people move forward to explore the dignity and divinity of the abode of Lord Shiva that embodies the religious importance along with mystical values of the place. If you are from those thousands of pilgrims who are planning to make your Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2017, a memorable one, then you must keep an eye on some important tips that will let you be on the achiever’s side. Let’s have a look at the tips:
- • During the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra, avoid wearing thick clothes. Instead wear thin clothes and keep a wind cheater, if possible.
- • The more you practice with your trekking shoes before yatra, the more you feel comforted during the yatra.
- • Always wear two types of socks: cotton and woolen. It will prevent your foot from being caught with the extreme cold.
- • Always try to keep your feet dry to avoid facing severe situation of blisters.
- • During the mansarovar yatra, you will need a lot of energy. So, don’t forget to take water and fluids in good amount.
- • Save your skin from sunburn by applying sunscreen or calamine lotion.
- • Don’t forget to carry your sunglasses to avoid snow blindness.
- • Stay together in a group to keep you warm and away from any sort of dangers.
- • If faced any cuts or blisters, treat them properly without making the condition severe.